Kura’s purpose is to enable safer, greener smarter travel for all schools and businesses. Combining leading-edge proprietary technology with the best vehicle operators nationwide, Kura enables organisations to maximise the safety, wellbeing, and productivity of their students, customers, and staff.
The business manages a virtual fleet of thousands of vehicles and works with schools and companies across the UK on trips and transport – tracking over 400 routes and providing safe home-to-school services for over 11,000 pupils, and staff journeys for thousands more every day. Kura’s goal is to provide a more environmentally-friendly way to transport everyone to and from school or work by taking cars off the road and replacing them with safe, efficient group transport services.
Kura has 10+ years experience in corporate transport solutions, sourcing, delivering, and managing Home to Work services, staff and contractor shuttles plus VIP transport for high-profile transfers, events, and tours.
This is an exciting role that offers the opportunity to work within a high-paced environment. You will be required to use our existing partner network to source transport for a range of trip types, from large-scale events to individual transfers.
The role enjoys a variety of opportunities to work with some of the most prestigious schools, businesses, and events in the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
· Source and coordinate transport for various event types
· Provide training/support to our operator network in using the Kura App
· Build and maintain strong relationships with our operator network to ensure services run well and to contracted KPIs
· Maintenance of operator compliance records
· Reporting on operator network performance and working with our partners to solve problems
· Audit operators to maintain their partner status with Kura
· Completion of daily set tasks
· Always curious, constantly learning & forever evolving
· Uncompromising on quality, delivering on commitments
· Innovative and confident in where we are going
· Our people and partners matter
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a hard work ethic and strong communication skills. Full training will be provided for all other elements of the role. Experience working within the Coach/Bus or Haulage industry would be an advantage.
· Comfortable operating at both senior and junior levels and able to adapt accordingly
· An active interest and curiosity about the role of technology in business
· Excellent inter-personal and negotiating skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Good decision-making skills
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office programs
· Analytical skills to evaluate data and performance/operation metrics
· Good geographical knowledge of the UK
· Have a flexible and adaptable approach
· Full Driver’s License and access to a car are desirable but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 27/04/2022
Expected start date: 02/05/2022
To apply click here