Kura Education Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
Updated 11th May 2002.
- A referral is validated when the Contact signs a contract with Kura for any services or software with a minimum 12 months contractual term. The Referrer needs to have introduced the Contact to Kura by email in the 6 months prior to signing the contract.
- Once a referral is validated, both the Contact and Referrer will receive an email notification.
- The standard referral reward is £500 off the Referrer’s next Kura invoice or a donation to their charity of choice, and £500 invoice credit to their Contact.
- Referral rewards are variable. Kura reserves the right to withdraw or change the referral promotion at any time, with or without notice.
- Rewards can only be used to subsidise invoices or monies owed to Kura and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The referred Contact must be from a school other than that of the Referrer.
- Check that your Contact is happy to hear about this offer from Kura before you refer them.
- Kura will withhold rewards if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity. All decisions made by Kura regarding this offer are final.
- Kura employees or their family are not eligible for the referral scheme.
- This offer is not applicable where the Contact is, or has been at some previous time, a customer of Kura.