Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. All bookings received will be subject to these and by making a booking you are confirming that you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of service.
Route Pricing 2022/23
Late route cost is included for daily users – additional journeys will be charged at £13. Places on the late bus are limited and allocated as booked. We cannot guarantee availability for occasional bookings. Billing is based on a term in arrears.
|Route||Destination||Autumn Term 2021||Spring Term 2022||Summer Term 2022|
|2||St Albans & Harpenden||£1,080||£715||£715|
*Late route services are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only.
Included in the price of London, Hadley Wood and St Albans/Harpenden routes.
£13 per day for all other users.
Travel on Monday AM and Friday PM services are offered free of charge for those boarding at St Christopher in 2022/2023.
The booking window opens 0900hrs on 13th June 2022 and closes at 1700hrs on 24 June 2022. Any bookings made after this point will be subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
USING THE ST CHRISTOPHER HOME TO SCHOOL BUS SERVICE 2022/2023:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing a booking with the St Christopher Home to School Bus Service the customer acknowledges that they have read, understood, and accept the Terms and Conditions as detailed below.
• Parents/guardians must register/re-register pupils each year for the bus service, using the Kura App. Booking windows and registration periods will be communicated throughout the year.
• Parents/guardians accept that bookings are for the entire school year.
• Journeys booked but not taken are non-refundable. Any journey cancelled, ad hoc, via the App, will not reduce the amount charged. Cancellations must be made in line with the cancellation policy set out below.
• The School offers bus service bookings on a first come first served basis. Although the School will do its utmost to accommodate all requests for use of the service, the School has no obligation to increase capacity on any route.
Use of the service
• Pupils must ensure they travel on the route for which they are registered only. •Passengers are advised that they need to be at stops 5 minutes before the advertised time.
• Pupils must carry their fob pass when travelling.
• Parents/guardians are asked to remind their children that when travelling on the school buses they remain bound by the School’s Behaviour Policy.
• Parents/guardians are asked to remind their children that they must abide by the School’s bus travel Code of Conduct.
• Ad Hoc journeys are permitted by pupils not registered for the service, but where availability permits only. When ad hoc bookings can be accommodated at short notice, pupils must provide their name to the driver, in order that the journey is correctly recorded in the Kura system, for safety reasons. The School will endeavour to accommodate all such requests for places, but priority will be given to pupils registered for regular service use.
Changes to use of the service
• Any changes to a pupil’s use of the School Bus Service (for example: frequency, route, home pick-up stop) must be made via the Kura App.
• The School reserves the right to make route and timetable alterations after publication but will provide notice of any such action.
Cancellation policy: withdrawal from the service
• Parents/guardians wishing to withdraw their children from the service entirely must provide a full term’s notice, by email to [email protected], and copied to [email protected] or forfeit the full term’s charges in lieu.
This means you will have to pay for an entire full term, even if you do not plan to use transport during that term.
“A full term’s notice” means that the cancellation is submitted on or before the first day of the preceding term.